Strategy and Assessment
SAP Security/GRC services are not a commodity. The strategy for each engagement should be approached with particular care by resources with deep expertise in not only SAP configuration but in program lifecycle management, release management, and operational or business strategy experience. Our experts can quickly assess the current status of existing implementations to identify gaps for immediately resolution. Our strategy and visioning sessions enable organizations to identify the future needs for your SAP implementation, develop a roadmap for success, and define the Security program/metrics necessary to achieve it.
For initial implementations, upgrades, enhancements, and additional roll-outs, our experts immediately set the stage for a successful technology solution. From blueprint sessions through to post implementation support, we deliver strategic full-scale solutions to take the guesswork out of your technical design and compliance process. Our comprehensive approach not only focuses on technical design but key integration points to collaborate with business process owners increasing alignment with business operations. Process and technology combine to deliver a procedural and technical solution for roles, users, provisioning, governance, and reporting.
The nature of compliance demands continuous governance and oversight to achieve adequate results. Through our minimal disruption approach, we target SoD compliance and overall GRC objectives with precision to ensure focused remediation efforts. The level of success of GRC initiatives is directly correlated to business commitment and support for the program. Our experts are highly skilled at propagating mutually beneficial programs to reach the compliance end-goal.
Flexible solutions for security administration.
Project Service Offerings:
- Monitoring - Analysis of user activities, security violations, identification of inactive logons and unused passwords, recording of system usage statistics
- Maintenance - Design and construction of roles, management of day-to-day user changes, identification and implementation of security changes to reduce exposure to unauthorized system access
- Technical troubleshooting for complex authorization issues
- Change Control Management - Process validation and implementation of change control processes
- Audit reporting - Role and transaction assignments, documentation of system administration accounts and passwords, user and role change documentation, Segregation of Duties reports, periodic role validation workbooks
Project Service Offerings:
- Security Assessment & Remediation Services – Full review of your security architecture conducted by HPC experts. HPC’s experts provide a prioritized list of security risks and recommendations on how to mitigate those risks or implement the required security architecture changes.
- Security Architecture Design & Implementation – The connections between Roles, Transactions and Segregation of Duties rules are complex. Security architectures that develop organically, only as business needs arise, result in a system so cumbersome that maintaining compliance becomes increasingly difficult.
- Central User Administration (CUA) Deployment Services – SAP CUA establishes a single point of administration for SAP User accounts. It also provides a primary source of information for the security attributes of Users such as authentication and authorization assignments.
High Peaks SAP Security Service Sheet